Thank you very much to Becky for tagging me for this award. She has an excellent blog and posts almost every day, so do check it out!
So what does the Real Neat Blog Award nomination mean? Well there’s some rules which are:
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
- Who is your favourite literary Villain?
I find it very difficult to choose just one. The first ones that come to mind are Mrs Coulter from His Dark Materials and Lord Voldemort. However, I think Dolores Umbridge, though horrible, is a brilliantly written character.
- If you could only listen to one album for the next year what would you pick?
I am a big fan of The Killers, so it would have to be one of theirs. If I had to choose, it would be Sam’s Town.
- What was the topic for your first blog post?
The first post I wrote for this blog was a discussion about the importance and the art of tying up all the loose ends in a book, a film, or a television series.
My style of writing has changed so much since then! A lot of my early blog posts were just ramblings.
- What is you favourite review you’ve ever written?
This has to be my review for The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle. I absolutely loved that book, and considering its complexity, I was really pleased with how my review turned out!
- What is your favourite literary quote?
I can’t go back to yesterday – I was a different person then.’~ Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
- If you could live in any country in the world which would you pick and why?
I am actually very happy to live in the UK, but if I had to choose anywhere else it would be Australia. It seems so beautiful and relaxed there.
- If you could pick one superpower which would it be and why?
Good question! I would choose teleportation. It would save a lot of time, and I would be able to go absolutely anywhere.
If not, perhaps something that can enable me to get through my entire TBR!
- What is the best book you have read in 2019 so far?
- Where is the best place you have visited on holiday?
- Paperback, hardback, ebook, or audiobook?
- Which book did you not like that everyone else seemed to love?
- What is your favourite movie?
- If you could spend one day in a literary setting, which one would you choose?
- Is there a book genre that you always avoid reading?
No pressure to do this tag, but I would love to read your answers!
Happy reading 🙂