It seems that I have an increasing number of tags to do! I was really pleased to be tagged by my friend Shaz for this one, which looks like a lot of fun. Shaz is really kind and has an excellent blog, so do check it out if you haven’t already!
Imagine that you are an intrepid literary adventurer- braving the harsh bookish wilderness, traversing jungles of pages and slashing through vines of words. Where in the vast world of books would you go?
- Write about one place mentioned in a book you wish you could visit and why.
- List 3-5 things that you would do there.
- Mention which souvenirs, if any, you would bring back with you.
- Then tag some more literary explorers and please link back to the creator (Umairah @ Sereadipity) so I can see all of your adventures!
My dream bookish destination:
I know it is obvious, and that I have chosen exactly the same place as Shaz, but it just has to be Hogwarts from the Harry Potter series.
Things I would do:
- Attend the start-of-term ceremony. Be sorted by the Sorting Hat, try out all of the food during the feast, and maybe a rendition of the school song.
- Explore the whole of the castle and grounds and become familiar with as many of the secret passageways as I can.
- Attend lessons! I would love to try them all, particularly Transfiguration, Care of Magical Creatures, and Potions (with Professor Slughorn).
- Watch a Quidditch match. I think I would be a hopeless Quidditch player 😉
- Go to the library. I would probably spend a lot of time in there.
I would love to bring back an Invisibility Cloak, or own the Marauder’s Map. If I’m lucky, I might leave with a small bottle of Felix Felicis!
Happy reading 🙂