It always comes as a very nice surprise when I receive nominations from my fellow bloggers, so I would like to say a massive thank you to Lili, of Lili’s Blissful Pages for tagging me for this award.
By the way, if you do not currently follow Lili, then I would recommend that you do, as she writes about books in a very passionate and thoughtful way.
- Display the award
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions they have written for you
- Nominate 8-13 other bloggers and give them three questions to answer, all in the name of sharing unity within the blogging community.
If you could use three words to describe your blog, which ones would you choose and why?
Simple. Adventurous. Thoughtful.
There is no hiding from the fact that my blog is very simple. I haven’t personalised all that much and I know I really need to one day, but I hope my posts make up for it 🙂
I like to think that my blog is adventurous, as I am always trying to think of new ideas for bookish posts. I have moved forward so much as a blogger in 2018, and I hope that with more experience I can become more imaginative.
And I had to include thoughtful. A lot of thought goes into everything I write, and especially when I am writing book reviews, I like to capture everything just right, and in the most honest and fair way possible.
2. Is there anything you would change about yourself?
There are a few things I would change! I wish I was more confident in social gatherings and that I could be less self-conscious. But above all I would like to be a more creative person and come up with a lot of interesting ideas!
3. What is a book so amazing you could talk about it forever and why?
I am not going to win any prizes for originality, but it has to be the Harry Potter series. They will always be my favourite books, and I have read them countless times.
But at the same time I do read a lot of thrillers. When I read I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh, I was talking about that one for days!
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers…here are my nominees:
Ash @For the Love of Books Haf @The Library Looter Jamie @The Last Page
Kelly @Another Book in the Wall Laura @LFBooks Nina @The Cozy Pages
Lexie @Reading In The Wings Leighann @With Love, Leighann
Kate @Kate’s Kooky Book Blog
- What is your favourite thing about being a book blogger and why?
- Is there a book genre that you would reading more?
- Which book have you enjoyed the most this year and why?
Happy reading, everyone 🙂